Thursday, August 6, 2020

Tonight's Dinner: My Favorite Strawberries and Stir-fry

Have you ever tried pineapple strawberries? Tiny and yellowish-white, they could easily be dismissed as unripened fruits if you don't know what you're looking at. I've grown them in previous years, and I'm excited because I didn't realize I had any left. At least one specimen must have still been alive in my random assortment of potted purgatory plants, and now it's spread into a whole patch next to the porch. The flavor in these wee strawberries is incredible, and it tastes just like the name says. I've been picking little handfuls every time I come in from the garden.

In other news, I harvested some zucchini, green beans, scallions, and herbs today and turned it into a stir-fry.




No comments:

Post a Comment